Gutters are far more important to the structural integrity of your home than you might think. They carry rainwater and melting snow away from the house so you don’t have to deal with flooding, leaks, and even foundation damage. When…Read More
The best service in South Florida.
Let us help with anything related abour roofing, from new constructions all the way trough renovations.
- New Construction
- Commercial Roofing
Manufacturer shingle warranties are now lifetime. Most manufacturers’ warranties are transferable to the new homeowners for a small fee.That covers the roofing shingles.
Regarding roofing shingle installation and roofing contractor workmanship: J. Quintero Roofing workmanship warranty is very clear with as little legal jargon as possible. The integrity of our roofing work is reflected in the warranty, which of course, is transferable to the new owner should you sell your home.
Our roofing contractors will repair any leak at no cost
Roof replacement and roofing repair is a messy and noisy process. Consider going somewhere else for about two to three hours once roofing contractors start removing the old roofing shingles to avoid all the noise. Keep pets in mind too. There’s no way around it. But we do all we can to minimize hassle and inconvenience during the roofing process.
- If your garage doesn’t have a ceiling, our roofers will place tarps to keep debris from falling into your garage. After the solid decking is installed, we’ll remove the tarps and use a blower to clean out the dust.
- Park your cars in the street. The roof removal trucks need to back up to the house. You’ll save your tires from nails and your car from dust and falling debris.
- Use common sense and protect any item that you would be upset about if it broke. Many contractors tell you to remove pictures from walls, chandeliers from the ceiling, knickknacks from shelves, etc. With over 3,000 roofs under our belt, we have never heard a customer say that anything fell off their walls or shelves. Seems like a lot of work for a problem that we have never experienced.
- If you have a paver or some other form of decorative driveway, we will cover it with plywood to protect the surface from roofing vehicles and falling shingle debris.
- If you have a swimming pool, close the pool cover. If you don’t have a cover, we’ll tarp it too. Roofing debris can stain plaster finishes.
Of course, there are variables that affect all roofing projects, like weather, whether or not there is a second layer to remove and more. But typically contractors are completely finished with your new roof—from removing the old roof to clean up—in three or four days.
Three crews are involved—roof removal, roof installation, and gutters. Roofing vendors deliver sheeting and shingles. Our trained roofing contractors stay on schedule to coincide with two or three required city inspections. It takes a lot of coordination and J. Quintero Roofing company are pros.
If your gutters and downspouts are in good shape, our roofing contractors will work around them. To avoid damaging them, we don’t remove and reinstall them once your roof is complete. If your gutters are in relatively good shape but need minor repair, we can provide this service too.
This is a roofing question where aesthetics and finances come into play. Not one roofing shingle manufacturer compensates J. Quintero Roofing to promote their products. Having been in a roofing contractor for many years, we can recommend without hesitation CertainTeed and GAF asphalt shingles.